Freq. Response high to low impedance
20Hz - 20KHz(-3dB)
1M ohm, Jack+Jack link
600 ohm,Balanced (XLR)
40dB, -20dB, 0dB
Connectedl Liftedl Floating
9~ 12V, 100mA, Negative Center
LOW BATT LED
Indicates at approx 5 volt
100 x 45 x 100mm
• INPUT JACK: Connect the instrument to the jack socketmarked input.This socket switches the battery on and off,so remove the jack plug after use.
• LINK JACK:If required,a second lead can be connectedfrom the Link socket to the input of a combo so that themusician can monitor himself on stage or in the studio.
• ATTEN SWITCH: A three way attenuator allows accuratedinput level matching: start at 0 dB and decrease to -20 or-40 if distortion occurs.
• GROUND SWITCH: The 3 way ground switch is used toeliminate hum loops.Start with the switch in the“GND”position,and if hum occurs due to an earth loop with thecombo or mixer try either of the other two positions untilthe hum disappears.Lift removes the ground connection,and Float allows the respective grouns to be connectedvia a very high resistance.
• OUTPUT JACK: The balanced XLR output socket(pin 2 hot)should be connected via a balanced 2 core screened ledto the stage box, or input socket of the mixer.
• DC JACK: The DC input can also be used to connect anexternal 9~12 volt DC supply.CAUTION:observe the polarity diagram on the lid.
• LOW BATTERY LED: If this LED indicator is ON,replace the battery.